Providing criminal defense for clients in Lehigh and Northampton Counties (Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton) and all other counties in Pennsylvania.
You don’t have to face a prosecutor alone…
The criminal court process can be scary. Don’t stand in court alone. The Law Office of E. Edward Qaqish can provide you with the representation you need in any criminal proceeding. Whether it’s a summary violation, misdemeanor, or a felony, Attorney Qaqish will protect your rights.
What can a good criminal defense attorney do for you? You may be entitled to having incriminating evidence thrown out of your case. You may need someone to persuade a jury. Even if you plan on pleading guilty, you need someone to negotiate the best plea deal to which you’re entitled.
Make sure you contact the Law Office of E. Edward Qaqish for any criminal defense matters. Remember, you don’t need to go through the process alone.
If you have been charged with any crime, including the following, please call this office ASAP:
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Controlled Substances
- Drug Offenses (Possession/Manufacturing/Distribution)
- Burglary, Robbery, Theft, Forgery, or Bad Checks
- Sex Offenses
- Aggravated Assault or Simple Assault
- Terroristic Threats, Stalking, or Harassment
- Weapons Crimes
- Juvenile Proceedings
- Summary Offenses
Criminal charges aren’t the only time you may need a good criminal lawyer:
- Probation and Parole Hearings
- Expungement of your Criminal Record
- Traffic Violations or Speeding Tickets
- Pardons for Past Convictions
- Driver’s License or Vehicle Registration Suspension
- If you’re called as a witness in a criminal trial, you may be exposed to perjury charges or self-incrimination
- If your trial counsel was ineffective or you were denied justice during your trial, you may be entitled to relief under the Post Conviction Relief Act